Tell error you get when using VPSSIM & Other members help fix it
 #1042  by denbei
 19 Jul 2018 00:45
I found error when accessing sitemap.xml
I use Wordpress with Google XML Sitemaps, WP-Rocket
Get 25 USD Free To USE VPSSIM
 #1102  by denbei
 20 Jul 2018 11:41
I've tried too, Google XML Sitemap and Yoast Sitemap.
Has never been successful.
I've read to adding rewrites.conf with this code:
Code: Select all
rewrite ^/sitemap(-+([a-zA-Z0-9_-]+))?\.xml$ "/index.php?xml_sitemap=params=$2" last;
rewrite ^/sitemap(-+([a-zA-Z0-9_-]+))?\.xml\.gz$ "/index.php?xml_sitemap=params=$2;zip=true" last;
rewrite ^/sitemap(-+([a-zA-Z0-9_-]+))?\.html$ "/index.php?xml_sitemap=params=$2;html=true" last;
rewrite ^/sitemap(-+([a-zA-Z0-9_-]+))?\.html.gz$ "/index.php?xml_sitemap=params=$2;html=true;zip=true" last;
Any suggest if implement with this code?
 #1141  by yadi
 22 Jul 2018 20:01
denbei wrote:
20 Jul 2018 11:41
I've tried too, Google XML Sitemap and Yoast Sitemap.
Has never been successful.
I've read to adding rewrites.conf with this code:
Code: Select all
rewrite ^/sitemap(-+([a-zA-Z0-9_-]+))?\.xml$ "/index.php?xml_sitemap=params=$2" last;
rewrite ^/sitemap(-+([a-zA-Z0-9_-]+))?\.xml\.gz$ "/index.php?xml_sitemap=params=$2;zip=true" last;
rewrite ^/sitemap(-+([a-zA-Z0-9_-]+))?\.html$ "/index.php?xml_sitemap=params=$2;html=true" last;
rewrite ^/sitemap(-+([a-zA-Z0-9_-]+))?\.html.gz$ "/index.php?xml_sitemap=params=$2;html=true;zip=true" last;
Any suggest if implement with this code?
Actually for sitemap.xml no need rewrite rules. After you install google sitemap or yoast theb you can access directly.

Please note if you still got same error, maybe that problem on cache and history. You can try access using incognito on browser.
Get 25 USD Free To USE VPSSIM